We make it easy to route calls quickly to the right department or person so conversations happen faster
"Yoozoom have restored my faith in the telecoms industry"
Simon Ketteringham, Director, Castlehill
It’s easier to manage calls with a virtual receptionist
Automatic call recorders are typically an optional extra with cloud phone systems (also sometimes referred to as VoIP or hosted PBX), providing a business with the ability to record, save, review, download and assign conversations to contacts in their CRM system.
If automatic call recording is essential to your business, it is important to choose a cloud phone system which already has a built in high quality automatic call recorder as typically, you cannot “mix and match” with other solutions.
Automatic call recorder is an optional extra with Cloud Voice, Yoozoom’s market leading cloud phone system. Click here to go to Cloud Voice.
When a Virtual Receptionist is really useful:
- To guide the customer straight to the correct department without putting them on hold whilst an agent becomes available.
- Auto route to multiple phones at the same time, increasing number of calls being answered quickly and reducing frustrations for customers when they’re asked to leave a voicemail message.
- Easy to record new menu messages and set up a new call route without need for separate IT teams to get involved.
- Cover inbound calls to satellite or remote sites when there’s no-one physically there to take the call. (only if your phone system is IP/Cloud enabled)
- Temporarily divert calls for holidays, lunchtimes or out-of-hours calls.*
- In emergency or business continuity situations, record a new message quickly*
Why choose yoozoom?
We’re the UK’s #1 for cloud phone systems. Cloud is our speciality, which is why it’s the only type of system we offer.
UK wide installation and training with 24/7, 365 support for complete peace of mind.
Our training covers more than phone features – we help your people discover how to work smarter and improve your customers' experience.
We migrate you seamlessly so there’s no unexpected disruption to your business – ensuring you have the correct internet bandwidth, installation, configuration and training.